- Please provide 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. This will allow us to offer the appointment time to another client.
- You are welcome to substitute a family/friend for your appointment time if you discover at the last minute that you cannot attend.
- A $40 fee will be charged without proper notice, payable before further treatment – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For regular appointments please arrive 5 minutes early in order to speak with me about new concerns and provide time to get undressed and on the table in time for your scheduled appointment.
- If arriving late for a scheduled appointment, the client will receive treatment for the time remaining & will be charged full price for the originally booked appointment. Appointment time & price will not be shortened.
- Missing a booked appointment results in a $40 fee which must be paid prior to receiving further treatment – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please respect your RMTs professional time; what to you is simply missing a massage appointment is similar to you going to work and unexpectedly not being paid for a quarter of your day.
- Reminder calls/emails/texts are provided as a courtesy; not having received a reminder is not an accepted reason for a missed appointment.
- For your first appointment, please allow extra time in your schedule. An additional half hour may be needed: to fill out paperwork, go over your health history and current complaints, perform orthopedic testing if necessary, as well as time after the treatment for home exercises, payment and rescheduling. Subsequent appointments will take less extra time beyond the hands on treatment time. Please print and fill out the form ahead of time and bring them with you to your initial appointment, please download the Health History Form found below.